Los Santos Police Department
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LSPD Requirement Application format

Go down

LSPD Requirement Application format Empty LSPD Requirement Application format

Post by #include Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:24 pm

LSPD Requirement Application format TwvL0Ua
Los Santos Police Department
Recruitment Application

LSPD Requirement Application format YtZJ2T3
Personal Informations:

1.1 - Full name:  [ANSWER]

1.2 - Age: [ANSWER]

1.3 - Living address: [ANSWER]

1.4 - Contact Information: [ANSWER]

1.5 - Gender: Male/Female {Remove one}

1.6 - Origin: [ANSWER]

Personal Informations:

1.7 Do you have a Law knowledge?{Yes/No} ((Delete one.))

1.8 Do you have a history of a certain disease to medical issue in your near surrounding family? {Yes/No}
N/A.

1.8 Are you in good shape? {Yes/No}
N/A.

1.9 Previous Employments:
• [ANSWER]
• [ANSWER]
• [ANSWER]
((Add/Remove listings if needed.))
2.0 Education History:
• [ANSWER]
• [ANSWER]
• [ANSWER]
((Add/Remove listings if needed.))
2.1 Do you have any previous convictions? {Yes/No}
N/A.

2.1a If yes, what were your charges?
N/A.

2.2 Do you have any known illness which could affect your performance? {Yes/No}

2.3 Are you in contact with anyone of a criminal presence? {Yes/No}

2.4 Biography:(Minimum 150 words)
[ANSWER]

2.5 Why We should Hire you in this Department and what you will give to us :(Minimum 50 words)
[ANSWER]

2.6 What made you apply to join the Los Santos Police Department:(Minimum 75 words) ((Write Below))

[ANSWER]

2.7 Have you ever been arrested inside the city of Los Santos?:{Yes/No}(If yes, why?)
[ANSWER]

2.8 Have you ever been charged with a crime inside the city of Los Santos?:{Yes/No}(If yes, why?)
[ANSWER]

2.9 Position that you are applying for:(Cadet or Police Officer)

OOC Informations:

3.0 Age: {Answer}

3.1 Gender: {Male/Female} ((Remove one))

3.2 Do you have a Teamspeak and a working microphone: {Yes/No}

3.3 Do you have good grammar and English skills: {Yes/No}

3.4 Rate your RP Skill, from (1-10): {Answer}

3.5 Timezone GMT:  

3.6 Hours able to be online / On duty:

3.7 Have you ever been banned, if yes, please state why: {No} ((Delete one /
Write below if Yes))

N/A

3.8 Screenshot of your personal stats which were made right before posting the application:
Spoiler:

Agreement:

I ,[NAME HERE]certify that the information given by me in this Application is true and correct. I
understand and agree that if I provide any false or misleading information on this Application or
in my pre-employment interviews, it may result in the revocation of an offer of employment or an
immediate termination of my employment with the Los Santos Police Department, regardless
of when it is discovered. I hereby authorize my prior employers, all educational institutions
that I have attended, and all individuals whom I have listed as references herein, to supply to
Los Santos Police Department Recruitment Staff, any and all information that they may have
regarding my past employment, education, experience, and qualifications. I hereby authorize
the Los Santos Police Department Recruitment Staff to investigate and obtain any and all oral
and documentary information regarding my past employment, education, experience, and
qualifications. I hereby release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Los Santos Police
Department and all such prior employers, educational institutions, and individuals from any
and all liability for providing any information regarding my past employment, experience, and
qualifications.
I also hereby authorize the Los Santos Police Department to investigate and review my criminal
records. I request, authorize, and consent to the release of any and all such information to Los
Santos Police Department consistent with state and federal laws and hereby release and agree
to indemnify and hold harmless every person or entity that communicates such information
to the Los Santos Police Department from any and all liability for providing any information
regarding my credit history or criminal records.
I understand and agree that, if I become employed by the Los Santos Police Department I
will be employed on an "at-will" basis. This means that my employment may be terminated by
either the Los Santos Police Department or me at any time, with or without cause, and with or
without advance notice. I further understand and agree that the Department may demote or
discipline me, or take other actions with respect to my employment, in its sole discretion, with
or without cause, and with or without advance notice. I also understand that no person, other
than the Chief of the Los Santos Police Department, has the authority to modify the terms of
my at-will employment, and that any such modification will not be binding unless it is in writing
and signed by the High Command at LSPD. No one has made any
promises or commitments to me contrary to foregoing. Please sign below that you are aware
and understand all parts of the Applicants Statement.

Applicant Signature:
{Signature Here}

Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/twvL0Ua.png[/img]
[size=24][b][i]Los Santos Police Department[/i][/b]
[i]Recruitment Application[/i][/size][/center]

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/YtZJ2T3.png[/img]
[b][size=13]Personal Informations:[/size][/b]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/YtZJ2T3.png[/img][/center]

1.1 - Full name:  [ANSWER]

1.2 - Age: [ANSWER]

1.3 - Living address: [ANSWER]

1.4 - Contact Information: [ANSWER]

1.5 - Gender: Male/Female {Remove one}

1.6 - Origin: [ANSWER]

[b][size=13]Personal Informations:[/size][/b]

1.7 [b]Do you have a Law knowledge?[/b]{Yes/No} ((Delete one.))

1.8 [b]Do you have a history of a certain disease to medical issue in your near surrounding family?[/b] {[i]Yes/No[/i]}
[quote]N/A.[/quote]

1.8 [b]Are you in good shape?[/b] {[i]Yes/No[/i]}
[quote]N/A.[/quote]

1.9 [b] Previous Employments:[/b]
[quote]• [ANSWER]
• [ANSWER]
• [ANSWER]
[size=8][i]((Add/Remove listings if needed.))[/i][/size] [/quote]
2.0 [b] Education History:[/b]
[quote]• [ANSWER]
• [ANSWER]
• [ANSWER]
 [size=8][i]((Add/Remove listings if needed.))[/i][/size][/quote]
2.1 [b] Do you have any previous convictions?[/b] {[i]Yes/No[/i]}
[quote]N/A.[/quote]

2.1a [b] If yes, what were your charges?[/b]
[quote]N/A.[/quote]

2.2 [b] Do you have any known illness which could affect your performance? [/b] {Yes/No}

2.3 [b]Are you in contact with anyone of a criminal presence?[/b] {Yes/No}

2.4 [b]Biography:(Minimum 150 words)[/b]
[i][ANSWER][/i]

2.5 [b]Why We should Hire you in this Department and what you will give to us :(Minimum 50 words)[/b]
[i][ANSWER][/i]

2.6 [b] What made you apply to join the Los Santos Police Department:[/b](Minimum 75 words) ((Write Below))
[quote]
[ANSWER][/quote]

2.7 [b]Have you ever been arrested inside the city of Los Santos?:{Yes/No}(If yes, why?)[/b]
[i][ANSWER][/i]

2.8 [b]Have you ever been charged with a crime inside the city of Los Santos?:{Yes/No}(If yes, why?)[/b]
[i][ANSWER][/i]

2.9 [b]Position that you are applying for:(Cadet or Police Officer)[/b]

[b][size=13]OOC Informations:[/size][/b]

3.0 [b] Age:[/b] {[i]Answer[/i]}

3.1 [b] Gender:[/b] {[i]Male/Female[/i]} ((Remove one))

3.2 [b] Do you have a Teamspeak and a working microphone:[/b] {[i]Yes/No[/i]}

3.3 [b] Do you have good grammar and English skills:[/b] {[i]Yes/No[/i]}

3.4 [b] Rate your RP Skill, from (1-10):[/b] {Answer}

3.5 [b] Timezone GMT:  [/b]

3.6 [b] Hours able to be online / On duty:[/b]

3.7 [b] Have you ever been banned, if yes, please state why:[/b] {[i]No[/i]} ((Delete one /
Write below if Yes))
[quote]
N/A
[/quote]

3.8 [b] Screenshot of your personal stats which were made right before posting the application:[/b]
[spoiler]IMG here.[/spoiler]

[b][size=13]Agreement:[/size][/b]

[center]I ,[NAME HERE]certify that the information given by me in this Application is true and correct. I
understand and agree that if I provide any false or misleading information on this Application or
in my pre-employment interviews, it may result in the revocation of an offer of employment or an
immediate termination of my employment with the Los Santos Police Department, regardless
of when it is discovered. I hereby authorize my prior employers, all educational institutions
that I have attended, and all individuals whom I have listed as references herein, to supply to
Los Santos Police Department Recruitment Staff, any and all information that they may have
regarding my past employment, education, experience, and qualifications. I hereby authorize
the Los Santos Police Department Recruitment Staff to investigate and obtain any and all oral
and documentary information regarding my past employment, education, experience, and
qualifications. I hereby release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Los Santos Police
Department and all such prior employers, educational institutions, and individuals from any
and all liability for providing any information regarding my past employment, experience, and
qualifications.
I also hereby authorize the Los Santos Police Department to investigate and review my criminal
records. I request, authorize, and consent to the release of any and all such information to Los
Santos Police Department consistent with state and federal laws and hereby release and agree
to indemnify and hold harmless every person or entity that communicates such information
to the Los Santos Police Department from any and all liability for providing any information
regarding my credit history or criminal records.
I understand and agree that, if I become employed by the Los Santos Police Department I
will be employed on an "at-will" basis. This means that my employment may be terminated by
either the Los Santos Police Department or me at any time, with or without cause, and with or
without advance notice. I further understand and agree that the Department may demote or
discipline me, or take other actions with respect to my employment, in its sole discretion, with
or without cause, and with or without advance notice. I also understand that no person, other
than the Chief of the Los Santos Police Department, has the authority to modify the terms of
my at-will employment, and that any such modification will not be binding unless it is in writing
and signed by the High Command at LSPD. No one has made any
promises or commitments to me contrary to foregoing. Please sign below that you are aware
and understand all parts of the Applicants Statement.

Applicant Signature:
{Signature Here}[/center]

#include
Admin

https://police-department.rigala.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum